Monday, February 06, 2006

Welcome...

Hi,

My name is Jeff Stewart and I am the owner and founder of one of the most unique murals you've ever seen. We have a high end product that is lightyears ahead of anything else you may have have seen elsewhere. While most other murals of this type are cheesy and cartoonish looking (and great for a kids room) we have constantly improved our product to look just like the real night sky looks far away from any light pollution.

The most popular rooms that we paint are Master Suites and Home Theaters. Other areas that are popular for these murals are family rooms and bath rooms. People start off looking for a mural for their kids... but, when they see how real our murals are, they also get them in the Master Suites and Theater Rooms.

I have put together two business packages after being contacted by hundreds of people who wanted to get into this business. So, if you are interested... drop me an email. You can read about the less expensive package at http://www.StarMurals.biz For a Night Sky Murals dealership, please contact us

All rooms are great... but I think that the bedroom is my favorite. These murals are romantic and relaxing and there is nothing like turning out the lights and falling asleep under a beautiful star-filled night sky.

I have traveled around the country, from coast to coast, painting these murals.

I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Please visit us at http://www.NightSkyMurals.com

1 comment:

NightSky said...

Watch for us in March 2007 in "Affluent" magazine and on HGTV's "I Want That"